Our mission is to provide the highest quality genealogical research services in the most timely, accurate and ethical manner possible. We assist in both the discovery of your family's history and the preservation of this legacy for the generations to follow.
Certificate in Genealogical Research, Boston University, 2010
Genealogical Research Experience
- Experience in conducting research for my own family since 1998 and experience conducting research for family, friends and clients (both pro bono and fee based) since 2008.
- Experience in the location and analysis of census records, military records, vital records, land records, cemetery records, immigration and passenger lists and city directories as well as preparation of research reports.
- Adept at using digital images of original records located at: Ancestry.com, Footnote.com, FamilySearch.org and AmericanAncestors.org.
- Most research is done via the internet or at local genealogical libraries with a focus on United States records (census, birth, death, marriage, military, obituaries and immigration)
- Research Facilities include San Diego History Center Research Library, San Diego, California, Family History Center, San Diego, California and various county courthouses, historical societies and libraries